Friday, May 18, 2012

MBNA Smart Cash Mastercard Review (Canada)

The MBNA Smart Cash Mastercard is the best no-fee cashback credit card you can get in Canada. This and the Capital One Aspire Travel World Mastercard are my top two favourite credit cards. I use the smart cash for groceries, and the world aspire for travel and everything else. If I had a car, I would use it for gas, but I don't.





Highlights
  • $60 sign-up bonus from Great Canadian Rebates referral link †† 
  • 5% promotional cashback on gas and groceries for the first 6 months
  • 3% cashback on gas and groceries
  • 1% cashback everything else
  • A cheque will automatically be mailed to you monthly when you have $50 minimum in cashback
 †† You will receive $2 for signing up and $60 after applying and getting approved for the credit card though the link. I do receive a little compensation when you use my referral link.


No comments:

Post a Comment